Thursday, July 24, 2008
complete 1 module liao!! Yay!!
HooooOOOOooooRRRAaaaYYYyyy~~!!! I hav get to completed 1 module!! Mobile App!! Wahahaha~ my feeling nw is happy+worry. Happy is bcoz i finish 1 module so im left wif 4 modules more to go!! At least i wont feel so stress dealing wif 5 modules. Den my grp members was tinking of staying in sch to do proj. But i can see tat all of us r quite tired already by den so the rest of us suggest to come back to sch agn tmr to continue wif our proj since we nt having any lessons tmr. However im oso worry..coz i oso make alot of mistakes in the paper mayb i was too scared of failing ler bah and i din reali memorise those theory stuffs by heart as well. Haizz i can say tis sem i met wif alot of obstacles in many areas of my life. Hmm looks like 2008 is nt a v.gd 1 for me...hahas I juz hope tat everything will be ok and go smoothly throughout the rest of the semester from nw. Btw i still hav to complete my proj which is due on wk17. Wah nw wk 15 liao leh...so im actually left wif less thn 2wks for my proj. OMG! I still hav my hmpage to do and oso login page which oso includes the sms server AHHHH~!!! Okok stop complaining & b4 i end my entry for 2dae i wan to say:
I luv u my deardear
I luv u my families & my frens
thank u for the support u hav giv 4 me JY! :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]