Friday, June 13, 2008

Enjoying life

I spent almost the entire wk of my holiday juz playing and slacking. I went to shop wif my frens and loved ones. Mainly juz window shopping or having lunch or dinner. Even though my whole wk is packed wif lot of events, i did nth much for my projs and sch work but juz spending $$ and enjoying life. I will tell u guys wad i hav been doin since last wk.

Mon basically its juz the start of my holiday so wad i did is juz daydreaming and playing computer games. Ok well..mayb i shd start my work nex day.

On tue my grp and i spent our afternoon discussing our eCommerce proj after tat we decided to hav our coffee break; relax ourselves and gossiping i almost lost my voice when we finally finish wif our conversation hahahaa!!

On wed, I keep telling myself to work hard but im juz too lazy wahaha~

Thurs i spent the whole afternoon wif my cousin doin window shopping at suntec and marina square. We hav a great time though its quite tiring.

2dae i went to fish&co wif my class at the glass hse and hav our class gathering since we hav nt seen each other for such a long time..juz spending some time eating chatting and walking down the streets is already enuf to make me happy for the whole wkend. I would like to thank everyone for coming even though i noe u guys r reali busy hahaha. I reali love my family and frens and oso my one and onli love one hehe dun hav to mention the name coz i tink everyone shd hav already noe :)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]